10-14-06 kart track meet

of course me and randy will be there, i'm not sure if any of the ae86's or the miata is coming i hope they are, i got a few fd and fcs interested so it should be interesting.

post wen da next meet is i wont be able to make this one due to the fact im still open diff. as soon as i swap it out for the j30 vlsd i have in my room im down to go

dude you should go with the open diff regardless practice is practice and unfortunately i wont be able to make it out to this event i am preparing the miata for the Big event in ocala !!!! 1 more week bitches and about 10 hours worth of work to do on my miata before the event, while going to school....argh...anyways have fun at the track this weekend guys
peace

gdnimr0d said:
dude you should go with the open diff regardless practice is practice and unfortunately i wont be able to make it out to this event i am preparing the miata for the Big event in ocala !!!! 1 more week bitches and about 10 hours worth of work to do on my miata before the event, while going to school....argh...anyways have fun at the track this weekend guys
peace

you suck anyway. what should i wear for ocala....you know so i can be your stunt double.

Is there a safe way to get to the useable part of the track? I can barely clear reflectors in the road.

i wanna go to this place sometime, but cant today, and next weekend im goin to be drifting the ocala event, but after that, ill see if i can get some of the crew from up here to go there

Back
Top Bottom