10-13-06 Nissan/Infinti Meet

NiZMo1o1

Were having a Meet at South FIU campus on Friday night.

Please spead the word as I will post more info.

FSS site is down now but I will post the info and map .

Please guys I would like all Nissan to show up.

I own 2 Maxima and Altimas and a Titan..I just recently put toghter the 240sx s14 with a SR but I use to have a KA-T Altima.

I would like some of you guys to show up so we can have a good meet.

Sweet Guys ^^ usually I would be rolling out there with the Maxima but im taking my s14 out.

I hope you guys could spread the word ..Theres also a ALL Nissan Meet at Markham Park on Sunday..

its more of a day time thing that last til the night with BBQ

Friday Most likely we would all hang out and then head to fuddruckers or something

I'll Be There Sunday For Sure. I Might Show Up To The Friday Meet. But The Last And Only Time I Went There Was No Lights.

1CLEANS13 said:
I'll Be There Sunday For Sure. I Might Show Up To The Friday Meet. But The Last And Only Time I Went There Was No Lights.

Yeah Try to make it there man .. this time a good group of Nissan will be there. I went out there like 5 months ago and it was all Maximas and Altimas.

I own 2 Maximas but I recently drop in a SR in a s14 , so im bringing that there to add to the mix.

Spead the word . Friday would be a nice night out..

Sunday is fine but hott as hell in the park.

Im only driving my S14 Friday Night cause..Umm i aint got A/C . so u know its a bitch ..
I will be out Sunday in my Maxima.

+1 no lights ftl i hate dat shit but ill see if i can pass by

jdmnismo300 said:
+1 no lights ftl i hate dat shit but ill see if i can pass by

Come on dude .. I went last time and they had lights .. Im sure we have some show cars with Strobes and neons but please lets make it out there .

POLE-POSITION said:
is this a DRift meet????

nah Bro its a All Nissan/Inifinti Meet.

Saturday is the K series Honda meet.. Thus why we need to show support Friday night ..
Get back some postive feedbacks about how good the turnout for the Nissan Meet.

This is for all Nissan Lovers to show support and pride !!

please Attend ,

PlatanoDrifter said:
I;ll be out there in my 06 maxima on 10psi :bigthumbu

Are you being serious or just joking ??

I own a 2001 Maxima
2006 Maxima
1994 Altima ( Ex-KA-T)

1995 S14 (DET)

Im taking the 240 out because im selling it.

But are you really on boost with the VQ3.5 ? cause if so I really want to see that.

i never said i am a drifter nor drifted before my friend.....so that means im not a poser thank you oh and grow up please im really gettin tired of your negativity

DownSouthSlider said:
i never said i am a drifter nor drifted before my friend.....so that means im not a poser thank you oh and grow up please im really gettin tired of your negativity

im really getting tired of a drfit forum being overrun with non drifters.

POLE-POSITION said:
this meet sounds like a waste of time on this forum.....isnt there a forum for NICO

Your in baltimore and your talking shit?

Just cause its none drift event doesnt mean its not a Meet.

For someone that 29 and still loving hoes, you have a teenage mind.

If all you care about is drifting and not your Nissan , go buy a mustang and do donuts in the rain.

All Nissan Meet means its for everyone.

EDIT : all Nisasn Meet .. Maybe your FC might spring a leak , hater

NiZMo1o1 said:
Come on dude .. I went last time and they had lights .. Im sure we have some show cars with Strobes and neons but please lets make it out there .

nah Bro its a All Nissan/Inifinti Meet.

Saturday is the K series Honda meet.. Thus why we need to show support Friday night ..
Get back some postive feedbacks about how good the turnout for the Nissan Meet.

This is for all Nissan Lovers to show support and pride !!

please Attend ,

Are you being serious or just joking ??

I own a 2001 Maxima
2006 Maxima
1994 Altima ( Ex-KA-T)

1995 S14 (DET)

Im taking the 240 out because im selling it.

But are you really on boost with the VQ3.5 ? cause if so I really want to see that.

no i was just kidding i dont got that kind of chedda LOL i wish though im sellin my 240 for a maxima like a 96 97 but i just want it for chillin right now i gotta lay of the speed for right now LOL i already got 2 strickes i cant afford to strike out LOL :bigthumbu

but i'll see if i can pass bye in my 240 ;)

Back
Top Bottom