1 member of Aero K is being Deported to Canada

So......if you don't like this county why live here? What's stopping you from packing your bags too? This thread is about a going away party for a fellow drifter, not a political discussion!

Raffi you set the time and place dude and I'll be there! Count on it bro!

I heard there's a lot of NIgerians who don't like NIgeria.... I wonder why they don't just move to the USA???? Strange people.... they should just love Nigeria or get on an airplane and leave...

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

AND.........

Back on topic a bit, sorry to hear you have to go but honestly it's a huge opportunity for you.

thanks guys...thats what im hoping for is a opportunity, i will experience a new country/province, check out their local drift scene, maybe get involved with DMCC.....maybe get a few canadian sponsors! but who knows, ill be back strong, or i may love it so much i may stay!

But PARTY TIME!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

SFL will be losing one of the most gnar guys in drifting. This news is very sad.
:(:(:(

thanks Kev....means alot man!

Raffi,

this sucks man, hate to see this happen to an awesome guy

even though I havent been around the drift scene for a couple years now, I enjoyed the shit out of my time I was there and got to hang with you guys.

be safe man,

Jeremy ) AgentRice ( Rice

sucks man - best of luck up there - im sure you'll be fine wherever you end up

Chalk it up as another life experience...

^ 21 yrs to be exact man....and this is how they fuck me. but whatever, im looking at Vancouver and it looks so awesome that i forgot about FL....lol

But i sure will miss my family, friends, drift friends....all of the above!!

Its getting close to Aug. Any update on the date of your going away party?

I saw a post you made, said Aug 13th for the going away party. This a for sure date?

Back
Top Bottom