zenkis14

Sold me a bad raditor and cost me a motor :bigthumbu well am pretty sure you know what to do with this finger and where to stick it...

S13 Slide said:
even though you bought a used radiator and blah blah you dont look at your temprature guage?

Finally someone with some sense. If he would have looked at the temp and it was running hotter than it should be I would have liked him to call me back so I can return him his money.

It wasn't Zenks14's fault dude, you FEEL the motor getting hotter. Didn't you notice??

no thats the thing the temp didnt go up it stayed half way.I saw it going up so i jump on the highway and once i did that it stop going up and stayed half way.Then when i got home it was still half way so i turned off the car then started it back up right after then the gauge just shoot right up to hot.I would have stopped but it didnt go up past half way so i didnt

if im going to buy a used radiator, ill meet at someones house or someplace where i can pressure test it, or more commonly referred to as running some water through it and seeing if there is a hole in the side or not.

your own fault, not the sellers. You could have cracked it after your purchased it, the seller could have damaged it with out him knowing.

you should have been more careful. but now your done with probably a blown head gasket.

240SicknessX said:
if im going to buy a used radiator, ill meet at someones house or someplace where i can pressure test it, or more commonly referred to as running some water through it and seeing if there is a hole in the side or not.

I did that before even posting it for sale. didnt have a single leak.

How about testing the radiator before making accusations (or installing, haha - but you already learned that the hard way).

My old car used to do the same thing, it had a bad connection somewhere and the thermostat didn't read properly sometimes. Regardless, I don't think that's the fault of the person you purchased it from.

Back
Top Bottom