zenki headlight covers

s14fbs

Spectator
i got new clear covers
and i cant seem to get the stock oem off
any body have a secret on how to get them off

I would suggest you get a junk yard headlight and test that with the oven first.....Don't want to mess up on your first try. It better to learn if you made a mistake.

I've heard about the oven thing and i believe thats the way you get them off, bewared of the glue though and don't loose the clips.

Try retrofitting some projectors in there, those are nice.

im going to see if i can use a heat gun first to control the heat then plan b will be the oven plan c take a hammer to the covers and break them off :bigthumbu

clear covers look like shit, fit bad, and are a waste of money..

German glass w/JDM housings is where it's at.

just my $.02

...................super made covers all day.
My buddy had the German glass headlights, they looked great. but I still say Super made.

I tried plan a and plan c.... plan works but warps the plastic a lil when u r prying out the old covers.... and plan c is bad idea all together... remember the lens are designed not to break when hit by rocks and stuff at 80mph so u have to smash them really hard and i ended up breaking everything on the back side before the lenses even cracked... gl

i've baked headlights many times in the oven with no problems, just dont be an asshat when trying to pry the cover off and it'll go smooth and clean

i've baked headlights many times in the oven with no problems, just dont be an asshat when trying to pry the cover off and it'll go smooth and clean

yeah ive done things like this in the over before just never headlights
thanks man

IMG_7597.jpg

IMG_7595.jpg

Back
Top Bottom