Z32 Drum Ebrake Cable Problem will pay $

Ok so i did the Z upgrade and i put the drums on there and now i have that ebrake cable just chilling there with the stock ones also and i dunno how to get them to work. Anyone done this yet or before and can help me? I will also pay someone to do it if you can do it right. Any thing and all info that would be great thanks.

If you have an s14, the easy solution is to get R33 ebrake cables. Mynismo has em.

If you have an s13, use z32 ebrake cables.

You have to route them through the subframe and sorta make your own brackets - nothing too difficult.

z32's are not long enough? Then you need to route them better. Check out teh project silvia on sport compact car for pics and reference.

ya z32 work you sure someone didnt cut the cable?

ps anthony get back to studing you need to do good on this test

bishoptaner said:

I need to take breaks or I'm fried. :(

bishoptaner said:

who are you? ya im sure i didnt cut anything im not stupid the 2+0 are not long enough. anyways you can hook me up with a link if u can find it

just some asshole, oh by the way i wasnt taking to you when i was saying go back studing i was talking to tmac

On the s13 both the 2 seater and the 2+2 model 300zx cables work.....i know i have both, and have used both.

Like stated earlier, you have to reroute them. There is an oval shaped hole on each sides of the subframe, pass the cables thru that, and then they should reach. Loosen the nut on the ebrake handle also....

Back
Top Bottom