WOWWWWWWW Humans are sick

WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!! WTF! That is one crazy fucking old man... Wow, just wow...

Death penalty, is too good a punishment for him...

I read about this a few days ago, it's pretty disgusting that this FAther, which he can't even be called.. monster is more appropriate would do this to his daughter. She had 7 children by him, one of which died 3 days after birth and he "disposed of". I can't imagine the kind of hell that girl has gone through. Being raped and continously beaten by your own father.
Her mother, meanwhile knew nothing of this. The "father" kept her in a basement in the house, IN THE HOUSE WHERE HER MOTHER WAS! The whole time, he had convinced the mother that the girl had ran away years earlier.
Disgusting, and very disturbing that a person could be capable of such things.

I read about this a few days ago, it's pretty disgusting that this FAther, which he can't even be called.. monster is more appropriate would do this to his daughter. She had 7 children by him, one of which died 3 days after birth and he "disposed of". I can't imagine the kind of hell that girl has gone through. Being raped and continously beaten by your own father.
Her mother, meanwhile knew nothing of this. The "father" kept her in a basement in the house, IN THE HOUSE WHERE HER MOTHER WAS! The whole time, he had convinced the mother that the girl had ran away years earlier.
Disgusting, and very disturbing that a person could be capable of such things.

yea i feel bad for the old lady now....he had her inna basement that no one knew about that had a keypad lock that only he knew the code to...and his house is fucking hugeeee too

haha dude your lucky you dont see them everyday like i do....i work in a pediatric office in daytona and all i see is little inbreds named chip and crazy ass names lol...i wish i was in mia

thats disgusting :vomit: having to see things like that everyday. have you seen Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay. lol.

thats disgusting :vomit: having to see things like that everyday. have you seen Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay. lol.

Nah not yet i went to see forgetting sarah marshall instead lol that was prolly the best movie ive seen in theaters thus far comedy wise:laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom