Will 350z fit?

Hey guys, i just came up on a pair of 350z seats and would like to know if anyone has installed them into there 240s? Thanks

anything will fit with the right modifications.. direct bolt in like s14 seats? no. the cloth z seats are teh ghey, the leather ones rock out hardcore

best thing to do is ask someone to measure the width of an s14 seat and the space around the seats then measure the 350z seats and see if you have room. as far as the bracketing goes thats quite simple just cut n weld.

j0nes said:
best thing to do is ask someone to measure the width of an s14 seat and the space around the seats then measure the 350z seats and see if you have room. as far as the bracketing goes thats quite simple just cut n weld.

haha.. uve never tried to make a custom bracket i can tell ahahahahhahahah.. not simple at all.. unless you arent picky, i like my **** lowwww and level niggga

dan said:
haha.. uve never tried to make a custom bracket i can tell ahahahahhahahah.. not simple at all.. unless you arent picky, i like my **** lowwww and level niggga

haha lmfao

dan said:
it will take you more then 6 hours to make a strait, level and have the proper seat height bracket.

Nope... if you wat to be cool like me you just need to modify the stock bracket, you can get same as stock hight/feel in under 2 hours of work.

w00t

Yeah the welds are ugly :p

picture0014pq.jpg

Last edited:
Kenrik said:
Nope... if you wat to be cool like me you just need to modify the stock bracket, you can get same as stock hight/feel in under 2 hours of work.

w00t

Yeah the welds are ugly :p

picture0014pq.jpg

Kenrik, I was the one who typed that. Your seat location is anywhere but ideal. Look at your hand and knee positions in your in car videos. I belive the seating position is a handicap in your instance. It did feel uncomfortable to me when i sat in your car for a few seconds. I have to slouch over w\ a helment in my stock seat, yours is way higher then the factory seat height. I dont remember if the seat was strait or tilted to either side at all.

Maybe it's because i'm used to it but anything else does not feel right compaired to my seat, I like it the way it is.

it is stock hight (I mesured it)

yeah my knees are really bent when I drive but i'm also taller then most people (6'3) so I found that if I have the seat farther back (so my legs have more room) then I have to reach for the wheel which is not good... what I really need to do is get a aftermarket wheel/spacer to bring it out so I have more room.

Last edited:
stock height... yeh maybe the bottom mounts but the courbeau seat you have might just have a little more *** padding them the s13 seat. buddy, im the same height as you and your seat was taller.

to the thread starter. grab a z33 seat and see if it bolts in, if not take off the the hardware from the bottom and then drop it in, im pretty sure it would fit, i dont see any reason why it wouldnt. Whether it will be center or not, well test n tune.

Back
Top Bottom