Widest tire on a 7.5 inch rim

omorales

I'm getting new tires tomorrow I was wondering what you guys consider the widest tire that's safely fitted to a 7.5 inch wide wheel. I know it's weaksauce but that's all I have till I get new rims to replace my advans. Can anyone halp? Thanks.

Well there 16's. I was told a 225 too so I guess I'll go with that. I hate the way they look so skinny on my s13. Also I'm running a 50 series tire so it's not that much low profile but still.

You think 7.5 sucks lol my rims are 17x9 in the rear (perfect) and 17x7 up front (wtf???)

And this is going on an s13 with an sr20 swap with the battery relocated to the trunk... Can you say understeer?

I have 215s on the fronts right now. I want atleast 225s but i dont know how that will work on a 7 inch wide wheel :ugh:

185s are nice
lol that belongs on a mad Jdm stretched tire Honda.

You think 7.5 sucks lol my rims are 17x9 in the rear (perfect) and 17x7 up front (wtf???)

And this is going on an s13 with an sr20 swap with the battery relocated to the trunk... Can you say understeer?

I have 215s on the fronts right now. I want atleast 225s but i dont know how that will work on a 7 inch wide wheel :ugh:

Lol all my rims are 16x7.5 it fucking blows I have 205s up front but I could care less for those I want some meat out back as homo as that sounded lol.

No homo.

Last edited:
Yeah i wanna run 255s in the back, cause i just love the look of fat rear tires, but theres no way im running 255 in the back and 215 up front with a car thats already known for understeer :(

Maybe i can just get some really grippy tires like KDW's up front

but to answer your question up top, when i had my Z32 TT wheels on my s14 which were 7.5 inches wide in the front, i ran 225's which was perfect, and they gripped pretty well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom