Who is a very good mechanic in south florida?

I wanted to know who's a good , reliable , honest , creative, and helpful with there work.I've been to two so called really good mechanics , and all I got is shit. My car has been in a shop more than on the road.

Right now I someone that can wire up my greddy e-manage ultamite to my sr20 s13 ,and tune it for me . Anyone can help me with that one thanks .

Let me know of some mechs in the Miami area thanks.

Meaning the software yes . I did all the wiring but I'm a little sceptical on the jumpers on the board . So I just rather for som one with experience to take a look and see . I really don't want to mess it up .

Honest advice, no sarcasm - sell the emanage and get a better tuning solution. ROM tune especially since you're looking to pay someone to tune for you. Life is so simple with a ROM tune.

I wanted to know who's a good , reliable , honest , creative, and helpful with there work.I've been to two so called really good mechanics , and all I got is shit. My car has been in a shop more than on the road.

Right now I someone that can wire up my greddy e-manage ultamite to my sr20 s13 ,and tune it for me . Anyone can help me with that one thanks .

WELCOME TO SOUTH FLORIDA!

i got a guy p.m me your number he is an expert on greddy emanages he wiring my haltech as we speak hes already wired and tuned a few of my friends cars so lmk

good , reliable , honest , creative, and helpful with their work
lmao from my experience those words and "mechanic" are like fucking oxymorons...no offense to the mythical honest mechanics that are rumored to exist somewhere out there

lmao from my experience those words and "mechanic" are like fucking oxymorons...no offense to the mythical honest mechanics that are rumored to exist somewhere out there

Thanks man I agree with you for the most part but I am good, honest and treat every customer like I would want to be treated. No matter what feild you are in bad apples exist. Not to go off on this because it is not what the thread is about. I have not done anything with an emanage but I will sell you a power fc for 300 and I will do a base tune for you. If you want more than that I will have to charge for tunning it.

i was telling my friend the same thing . there are like unicorns you find one dont let him go.lol making my reasearch ive been with plenty of mechs .unfourtunely... and they say the samething and i seen there work it shows but i guess they dont want to takle some of my ideas and concepts which are good.
thankyou for the info ,keep it coming. im going to see all these places and mechs. thanks for the info .and as well there is other people like me ,
i did the the whole sr20 swap my self , i love working on my car but ,this greddy thing, im stuck with it and i dont think i can sell it, trust me if i could i would, but since i got it might as well use it .

should of told me about that power fc for my celica i would of loved it .

Last edited:

i am

NOT!!!!

the best shop ive found in sfl is http://ajperformance.com/

ive never had one issue with them
always very helpful and nice

oh and this!

I second aj performance. I have not heard anything bad about the work done there. Dyno numbers are not accurate. 600hp civic si on 17psi and pump gas my ass. I have driven that car and it is fast but no more than 425hp in my opinion. But its just a number but good high quality work.

Back
Top Bottom