who does fender rolling?

guys...guys...come one man, i rolled my fenders out with a baseball bat....u really gotta know what ur doing but it does the same shit!

if you don't want the paint the crack or chip....heat up fenders with heat gun and roll them with a baseball bat!!!

Try it out, trust me, it works just as good!

Check out the job i did on my brother's S14....with a baseball bat, check the rear quarter panel out, done with a baseball bat....hahahahaha sorry!
:laugh: :bigthumbu

Picture014.jpg

^^looks good but i think fender roller is the safer way to go if possible but damn good job the the S14

Aerok180 said:
guys...guys...come one man, i rolled my fenders out with a baseball bat....u really gotta know what ur doing but it does the same shit!

if you don't want the paint the crack or chip....heat up fenders with heat gun and roll them with a baseball bat!!!

Try it out, trust me, it works just as good!

Check out the job i did on my brother's S14....with a baseball bat, check the rear quarter panel out, done with a baseball bat....hahahahaha sorry!
:laugh: :bigthumbu

Picture014.jpg

would you guys help me if i bring the car by one day?

I've got a roller, but I'm in Tampa.

If you can get some people together, I'd be happy to drive down for a fender rolling party, for something like $10/corner or something to cover gas.

mranlet said:
I've got a roller, but I'm in Tampa.

If you can get some people together, I'd be happy to drive down for a fender rolling party, for something like $10/corner or something to cover gas.

A fender rave. Neat. :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom