who can roll fenders????????????

ill roll it out for u with a bat, if intrested ill show u pics of my s14 with my rears rolled out and pulled with a bat

The Redline 03, his names Giacomo. Best roll you'll ever get.

I can always count on you man. Anytime I see someone ask for a fender roll, your usually one of the 1st to recomend me :).

So yeah I have the fender roller tool. It's a pretty easy tool to use, very user friendly. It just depends how extreme of a roll you want. The more extreme the more I would say let a good body shop do it. There's a good amount of people I rented the tool to on here.

for what guys....fender roller is nice, but a bat is just as good....look at the fender roll job i have done on my brother's S14....dope!!! Sorry Redline 03, no harm mate

for what guys....fender roller is nice, but a bat is just as good....look at the fender roll job i have done on my brother's S14....dope!!! Sorry Redline 03, no harm mate

No problem, just post the pics of when you hit up the mountain passes over there in JDM land ;).

Bat just as good? Ehh I dont think so. Giacomo i may need that roller in about 2 weeks or less.

Back
Top Bottom