Which Engine to Pick

RufusS15

Hey guys dont know whether to put a Sr20det engine or a RB25DETT engine in my new S15 conversion car i am building. what do u guys think.

Answer these questions first.

1. What are you planning on using the car for (street, drag, drift, ect)?

2. What is your budget?

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
B16A1 FTW MUhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

b18b w\ b16a1 head + turbo bored to a 1.98 L :laugh:

rb25detttttttttttttt x1000 million. easier to make more power w\ more displacement. :)

u guys r crazy! u kno the jdm single cam ka24e is the best swap on the market!the power will knock your doors off!!

RufusS15 said:
Hey guys dont know whether to put a Sr20det engine or a RB25DETT engine in my new S15 conversion car i am building. what do u guys think.

Maybe i'm wrong but I dont think there was ever an rb25dett. I think they only made single turbo rb25s and twin rb26s. Maybee you should investigate these engines more.

Alot of people in south FL have done rb25's so there should be many shops that would do the work for you and wire it all up.... for a price. SRs have very similar wiring harnesses. They also use the same mounts. It's much easier to do on your own. but less hp. If i were you and had the money to do an s15 front and an rb25det swap, I would forget about it and just get an mk3 supra and put in a 1j.

if you make an s15 conversion and put an rb26 in it, you HAVE to paint it bright prism blue, put a body kit on it just like FF3 and a wing, a BIG one...that would be sooo sweet.

on a serious note... be original, put a g10-L in that bad boy, be smart...get good gas milage.(1.3 liters and 3 cylinders of geo metro muscle)

Last edited:
what is the car going to be used for ?

how much money do you have?

how much of the work is going to be done by your self?

Do you have any experiance with anything you are about to do ?

Back
Top Bottom