what do u think about this?

teachin girls to whore it up at a younger and younger age and people wonder why teen pregnancy is out of control.

thats fucked up... and thats why I dont want to have kids... between the pedo doctor and this shit, no kid is safe.

i dont think its a school i think its like a b-day at someones house and i dont think its in the us

pretty sure they didnt just learn that at the moment, its probably normal in their society as whack as it is.

pedobear_drool.jpg

thats how they dance in the islands.. open your minds to other cultures dickfaces

ok i see what ur saying.....so would u want ur like 4 year old daughter dancin like that already?

i mean dancin is dancin but at that age they shouldnt be dancin like that

ok i see what ur saying.....so would u want ur like 4 year old daughter dancin like that already?

i mean dancin is dancin but at that age they shouldnt be dancin like that

have you ever stopped to think that it's not about what YOU want?

in that culture that is how they dance at 4yr old. just like in other cultures where the women dont wear shirts.. would you want your mom walking around outside not wearing a shirt?

Everybody has their own idea of whats acceptable in society llol

That's in the Dominican Republic!!

That is fucked up but you can only blame the parents/guardians for this shit i would disown my daughter if i saw her doing this!!

in that culture that is how they dance at 4yr old. just like in other cultures where the women dont wear shirts.. would you want your mom walking around outside not wearing a shirt?

ehh everyone has their right to opinions but ur right its what they are used to
idc as long as its not my kids...(if i have any) lol

This

/thread

I bet more than half of them get AIDS. If I saw my daughter dancing like that, hell would break loose. It's def a cultural thing to get pregnant in the teens for them though, wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom