West Palm Meets?

silvia_slida_56

just wondering if anyone ever meets up in the west palm area i dont know if to many people are into drifting in west palm but i thought id ask

Theres really no car meets here and def no drift meets. The only meets around here are Stuart or go south to the 441 meets.

theres meets in west palm just more down south, tonight ppl are meeting off Okeechobee and Jog. theres a parking lot on the north side behind the bp gas station . last week there was a good amount of Nissan guys, and some other str8 line racers lol. you guys should check it out.

Grimez said:
theres meets in west palm just more down south, tonight ppl are meeting off Okeechobee and Jog. theres a parking lot on the north side behind the bp gas station . last week there was a good amount of Nissan guys, and some other str8 line racers lol. you guys should check it out.

Oh yea thats true. Been there. Its alright until cops come, I may go. What time?

Last edited:
we go out like around 10:30 to 11 ya when the cops come we go across the street to the home depot and we stay there a few hours more before they come by, yo whats good with that sfl240sx.com meet!??!?! i m down for that bro!

Grimez said:
we go out like around 10:30 to 11 ya when the cops come we go across the street to the home depot and we stay there a few hours more before they come by, yo whats good with that sfl240sx.com meet!??!?! i m down for that bro!

Theres a meet tomm?

Back
Top Bottom