welding the tranny internals

i have front wheel drive no lsd, and was wondring if anyone kno how to weld the tranny internals so that i could have lsd. i heard from somebody on the forum does it put dont kno who n how much it cost me?

thanks for ur help guyz.....

for some reason I dont think having a welded diff on a FWD sounds safe to drive in

thats what i was wondering cause weld can always break n shit, but some ppl have it welded n thay say its work great for them.

that means that i have to buy a new tranny with LSD, cause i hate when only one wheel spins when racing. ok well thank u guyz on ur inputs

i have front wheel drive no lsd, and was wondring if anyone kno how to weld the tranny internals so that i could have lsd. i heard from somebody on the forum does it put dont kno who n how much it cost me?

thanks for ur help guyz.....

I dont know what type of car you have but you can try to look for a phantomgrip for a fwd

i have a black 4dr sentra with sr20det swap, when i was doing the swap i bought a tranny from some kid down in miami, but it wasnt LSD, its a rebuild tranny with a stage 2 clutch n a 8 pound flywheel by fidanza.

Back
Top Bottom