Virtual CFRC / Countyline on FM3

JonnyBoi2580

Spectator
Doing the same Forza tracks over and over are getting really boring, so my friend and I tried to make a CFRC layout on a skidpad on Silverstone Grand Prix and it ended up being more like the Countyline Skipdpad lol.

I just made a quick video and uploaded it to my little brothers youtube so if anyone else is interested in trying the layout out they can and excuse the kind of sloppy drifting its only my second day drifting with a wheel :)

Let me know what you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:
no its not you can use the same cone setup but you go around one more time and use the third clipping as a fourth and then the second clipping as s fifth if it was countyline but its the same cone setup i'll make another vid of the county line one later today maybe

Yea Andrew what you smokin? Lol, thats skidpad... I wanna try it in my Camaro tho :laugh:

Definitely countyline, but still pretty cool dude.

Also, if you drive Chelsea's car, you have to drive it off the rev-limiter 90% of the time.

haha sick shit

Not gonna be a total di*k but,

Plz do urself and everyone a favor and stop post whoring before you get the whole "ban, drink bleach, plz die" and other nonsense posts ppl will make if you keep posting on old threads. Cool to see you're intrested and all but post whoring not a good idea.

Welcome to the forum,
Kthanxbye

Back
Top Bottom