v8 miata

BigBadAlex

spectator/media/drifter
Driver
alright some of you might remember i had a miata for sale we might keep it ive been doing research for my dad on a v8 swap. what would i need to even out that weight besides shocks springs.... so what would we need to even out the weight ? some opinions would be nice

Last edited:
There's a whole kit to swap in the V8, it's like $4k and it includes a whole new suspension already setup for the V8.

rwdrift said:
There's a whole kit to swap in the V8, it's like $4k and it includes a whole new suspension already setup for the V8.

yea i found a site that does the package

Best way to do it IMO. When doing something of this magnitude, you rather take the easy way out to make sure it's done right.

there a guy that chill at wendy on saturday night that swaped a 502 in a miata(thats what he told me) that shit is a beast. it does under 3 sec from 0-60mph(i'm going by what he told me) that shit is sick.

5afcd793093a.jpg

1498fec17a76.jpg

im not being cocky but i saw a clean red miat like that with the blower sticking out when i was 15 hangin out with my sis's BF at some hang out back in the day and im 21 now so..... it is impressive but old

Back
Top Bottom