turbo upgrade?

got240?

hey guys i have a sr20det and i have a topmount T3/T4 ebay turbo on my car for the pass 5years. i love this turbo cause the car has very little lag and im full boost by 3500rpm. however i was thinking about getting something new.

i was looking at the gt35-r turbos for about 400.00 on ebay. what you all think i should get so i can have the same results as i have now. fullboost on low rpms and a really fun street car.

im puting down 300-350whp with this turbo now so ill be staying at about the same with new turbo but i would like have room to add more power later if needed.

thank you for your info and help on this matter.

turbonetics > all

turbonetics is chinese too, garrett supplied them with parts and turbonetics got greedy and copied 90% of the turbos from garrett so garrett sued for copyright, for the past 10 years turbonetics have been getting their parts from china.

precision is the same story, only companies who are real are garrett and borgwarner.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

get a GTX35 it's dual ball bearing. boost comes on like nothing.

precision or nothing. garret is made in mexico now and i've seen a brand new gt3071r blow its seals first pull on a dyno

precision or nothing. garret is made in mexico now and i've seen a brand new gt3071r blow its seals first pull on a dyno

no turbo is ever 100% guarantee there will always be 1 or 2 bad turbos out of a batch of 15 and thats WHY you have warranties for.

GTX > GT

Last edited:
everyones outsourcing shit now... you'd be hard pressed to find a decent product these days made in the USA

Back
Top Bottom