When: Tonight
Where: Aventura IMAX
Time: 12:01am Meet @ My house at 10pm

1168 NE 209th Terraace
Miami, Fl 33179

Contact me if anything AIM: ApprovedByMoms

Last edited:
no

if you want we can meet up at my house like 10 and we go and buy tickets and eat and shit

Last edited:
It's definately beyond sold out at Las Olas. But they give no refunds, so I'm sure there will be people at the door selling their tickets because some friend of theirs couldnt make it.

It's definately beyond sold out at Las Olas. But they give no refunds, so I'm sure there will be people at the door selling their tickets because some friend of theirs couldnt make it.

fo sho!

last I heard all thursday shows r now sold out.

Saw it last night all I have to say is FUCKING BALLER if you were like me and watched it as a kid you will see exactly what I mean

Saw it last night all I have to say is FUCKING BALLER if you were like me and watched it as a kid you will see exactly what I mean

Animation + Effects = 10
Acting & Plot = -10

WTF? I want my money back. Is better to just sit down and watch all the previews and clips of the robots only and the special effects on youtube, than try to figure what Michael Bay calls a PLOT... fucking EDUARDO my mexican imigrant friend can write a more coherent plot...... SAD, SAD, SAD movie, whats even sadder is that i spent my money on it and so are you guys....

Uh the plot had a lot to do with transformers energon one of the first series of transformers cartoons. The fallen wants to destroy the sun and earth to get energon and create more decepticons so that they can destroy the autobots. Pretty decent plot to me considering that michael bay actually brought in some of the original story. The only thing I didn't like was the twins skids and mudflap they were pretty lame. Other than that it pretty much goes with the original transformers. And plus has speilberg ever produced or co produced a bad movie? I think not...

movie was epic. One of the best movies ever honestly. The movie might not be for some people i guess but i def though it was just....AWESOME

CG = very cool
Megan Fox = very cool
Everything else = not so much

Oh, and this was worse than Ironman when it came down to pitching/advertising big companies. US Military, GM, Cisco, etc etc etc etc etc

Bleh. Anyone that likes the movie had their minds filled with either on Megan Fox or the CG.

Awesome eye candy though.

Back
Top Bottom