Toys for Tots Cruise Dec 18th

bonh

Spectator
A friend of mines is organizing a cruise with the cause of gathering toys to give to toys4tots. The route is yet to be determined but he wanted to start getting a head count to people who would be down to do it. He's working with an official at T4T to see if it isnt too late. Post here if you'd be down and I'll keep this thread updated as he gives me more information. So far we have like a dozen heads from other sites who are down to do this.

All you need is a car and an unwrapped toy to participate.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Update: Here's the flyer:

66829_10100412610267563_5229288_65628641_3456454_n.jpg

Last edited:
ya thats a trip, none the less im still down to do it! ill just rent a hotel or something and drive back in the morning.

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

If Damian is down to, I'll be down!

if he is not working then im sure he will be down to go. ill let you know

Guys it is only about 62 miles. The place that we will be driving to is only about an hour and a half south of Kendall.

This will definitely be an actual cruise vs all the drama and hell that happens on I-95 or turnpike. I've done a cruise that was more like the cannonball run and I assure that this will not be it.

lol @ the ironic tag

yeah but some of them are in wpb or just out of palm beach its kinda far for them i guess :/ c'mon u guyssss!

yeah but some of them are in wpb or just out of palm beach its kinda far for them i guess :/ c'mon u guyssss!

Ttrue, sorry guys. I know what its like - used to live in Boynton myself.

Though with that said, I can honestly say I'd rather go cruising this route than anywhere around Palm Beach or Broward due to the crazy traffic.

Back
Top Bottom