Towers anyone?

I was down south 2 months ago and i went out. I used to go a lot in high school but it was stil cool to go now. Alot of muscle not so much imports but if you are into cars it is nice. I guess i hadn't been in a long time because i didn't know that they charge you to park in the Show area.

im going to get flammed hard for this.......

you guys are haters...you dont go to towershops because really who wants to look at a rusty..qtr panel bashed in 240 with a dirty sock hangin from the tow hook....
what you dont know is that yes ricers go there....however 85% of the people who go there are automotive enthusiasts.yes yes drifters are automotive enthusiasts too and
the reason we go to towershops is to look at cars and appreciate (and sometimes even laugh at) cars
all cars from beat up yellow vdub things to lambos and everything in between.
so stop hating and join the rest of the south florida car scene in a few hours of automotive debauchery in a small town called davie...... what kind of impression would sfl drifters.com make on all the old farts and ricers to just load up two lanes of parking with a bunch of beat up 240/rxs/and assorted japaneze (true sports cars)...i think we would put on a hell of a show (GRASSROOTS DRIFTING IS WHERE ITS AT its the most fun ive ever had in a car).....so we drift
they wax their cars we slide our cars

by the way i was high when i wrote this...so if theres any bad spelling or mistakes...or if i didnt make any scence.....yea please forgive me

you guys are haters...you dont go to towershops because really who wants to look at a rusty..qtr panel bashed in 240 with a dirty sock hangin from the tow hook....
what you dont know is that yes ricers go there....however 85% of the people who go there are automotive enthusiasts.yes yes drifters are automotive enthusiasts too and
the reason we go to towershops is to look at cars and appreciate (and sometimes even laugh at) cars
so stop hating and join the rest of the south florida car scene in a few hours of automotive debauchery in a small town called davie...... what kind of impression would sfl drifters.com make on all the old farts and ricers to just load up two lanes of parking with a bunch of beat up 240/rxs/and assorted japaneze (true sports cars)...i think we would put on a hell of a show (GRASSROOTS DRIFTING IS WHERE ITS AT its the most fun ive ever had in a car).....so we drift

by the way i was high when i wrote this...so if theres any bad spelling or mistakes...or if i didnt make any scence.....yea please forgive me

i use to take my 350z out there but i couldnt stand the 16yr-25yr guys asking me if i drift it and then telling me there own drift stories with there FWD cars.
if it dont rain next week we'll try to bring out my buddies 1000hp RX8 (thats right, you heard me)

its a friday thing my dad and i try to do, now that i moved to Fl for college we try to spend time together. Its especially fun taking our 77 vega with a 383sbc, and having almost everybody under the age of 30 asking what it is.

i was at the very first towershops......it was awesome from 1999 to about 2002 now its just like old town in orlando

i use to take my 350z out there but i couldnt stand the 16yr-25yr guys asking me if i drift it and then telling me there own drift stories with there FWD cars.
if it dont rain next week we'll try to bring out my buddies 1000hp RX8 (thats right, you heard me)

stfu

spoken like a true car enthusiastic!:bigthumbu

no joke paul, ask anyone tht knows my buddy joel (scrappy coco)... its a 1000hp rx8.. and the motor/turbo is good til 1500.... seriously..... no joke.. its getting wired and should be running tonight
_DSC0791.jpg

the turbo on the left GT47

Last edited:
ok, well when your done denying it ill introduce you to him some time. ask, Zack Hughes or Chris Jackson. its a no joke street car.

Last edited:

lol SFLDRIFTERS.COM is a website not a car club. please dont represent sfldrifters.com at tower shops because more than likely you will be leaving a bad impression. (to whom it applies, not directed towards you bottlefedka[unless you are repping the site])

advertising is okay though.

I would go to Towers but I dont want any drama with the Fiero people again lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom