Tonymac Excellent dude and very helpful!!

Locko

FATBOYZ DRIFTING TEAM
the dude is awesome :) i just picked up some parts from him really cool guy and always ready to help as much as possible!! he is even willing to loose a jacuzzi with a hot girl just to help a dude !!! he is da man !! :cool::cool:

THNX ANTHONY !!!

Clothes on or off? ;)

Thanks for the kind words Locko! Hopefully I'll be seeing you at Countyline!

I must also agree, a very good dude :bigthumbu:D.

PS Sorry about not stopping by yet, I have to deal with some school related stuff. Let's just say this school makes easy things a long pain to deal with.

yeah i know!! im in exam week at FIU and my engine is comming tomorrow and i cant installed it :(
hey anthony im ready to be your pupil ! lol

Oh man don't get me started on school complications. And why did they make registration for fall start so early? I almost missed it!

Oh man don't get me started on school complications. And why did they make registration for fall start so early? I almost missed it!
i know... education is getting stupider for the minute... :ugh::ugh: always complicating things...

I almost forgot to register since I put it off because of all this drama. Let's just say trying to get a University to refund you money(for a mistake they did) is time consuming and full of bureaucracy.

PS Thanks for the reminder lol :bigthumbu.

yeah i hate the bunch of papers you need to go thru when companies or goverment owes you money... lol... incredible.. lol

Back
Top Bottom