Thursday Night in Boyton Beach.

kraz240

ok so i was in class today at the wonderful PBCC. in Boyton Beach. and my class mate who has a 240sx with s15 front end hands me a flier, about this new meet spot. Its In Boyton beach off congress. just north of Old Boyton beach blvd. if you know where the Olive Garden is right there, its right behind there its called Murray's Speed and Custom. It starts at 9PM on Thursdays its completely legal and
Cops cannot kick us out.

EVERYONE is invited. but no crap will be tolerated you be asked to leave if you come in a bullsh!t.

here is what the flier says.

Ill Intentions
Carshow starting Thursday Jan. 18th, 2007 9PM at Murray's Speed and Custom.

701 N. Congress Ave. Boyton beach FL 33426

Next to Toy'R'Us In front of the Boyton Beach mall.

BRING YOUR RIDES AND SHOW THEM OFF.

Enjoy everyone please attend Thursday Nights it started tonight. so please help it get popular as we STRIVE for a legit meet spot where we cant get kicked out so lets now have anyone FCUK it up!!!! :D

Thanks.
-Chris

pretty pimp but most everyone is at 20 mile at the new spot drag racing insted of just meeting up and talking shit all night, but a place to meet up before going out there sounds pretty pimp.

id rather meet up and talk shit all night then beat the shit out of my car and have to worry about fixing it everytime i go out.

Back
Top Bottom