The SFLDrifters Podcast: Episode 012

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
We're back! After an extensively long hiatus (don't ask), the podcast is back and it's the same as before! So let's get to it:

Topics:
  • Countyline Dragway
  • Three Palms Speedway
  • Desoto Drift

To celebrate the return of the podcast, Latino Hibino has agreed to change his name to 8th Street Latino until the next episode. :woot:

Download Episode 012 (16.4MB)

You guys should try the google hangout thing. Hell then you can make this whole thing a video so we can see your ugly mugs.

there should be a live chat while these podcasts take place to answer the communities questions

"you know"

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

lmao poor Randy

You guys should try the google hangout thing. Hell then you can make this whole thing a video so we can see your ugly mugs.
I would love to but not all of us have a webcam or know what it is. I'll let you take a guess as to who I'm talking about.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

there should be a live chat while these podcasts take place to answer the communities questions
If the Google Hangouts thing happens we can make that work. For now you could just leave a question here or send one through Skype.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom