The SFLDrifters Podcast: Episode 008

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
564632_136796553127963_1000425377_n.jpg

We said we would never bring him back but with the successful event that took place at SunLife Stadium we were left with no choice. Back again is World Famous Chris Jackson to discuss with us everything that took place that weekend. Questions are answered and mysteries are revealed. Topics discussed this week:

• US Drift Circuit Event at SunLife Stadium
The Miami Heat are on a win streak. I wish I could say the same for the download link below.

Download Episode 008 (57.7MB)

the motegi drift thing is going on during the off time of the indy races and whatever races they have going on that weekend. it should be good for getting the general race fans to spectate drifting on the pro level.

my nurotag comment was somewhat not serious. i feel like the cars at nurotag were better. but you guys focused on a drift event, so what if the car show wasent good. <3

and chris paid xtreme to win.

LETS GO BACK, AND I WONT DRIFT THE WHOLE RACE. YOU FUCK LOL

Last edited:
Great stuff guys!

And yea that hump right before the entry made the entry so muh fun. full throttle over it and right when the car squats dwn you could flick it in to the entry.

Honestly Ididn't feel the "bumps" like everyone was talking about. I only experianced the bump on entry, one big hump halfway thru the first sweeper, dwnshift to 2nd an hit the first rear clip, then go up a hump to thefirst front clip, dwn the hump and back up another hump to the 2nd front clip, ground was flat all the way thru the 2nd rear clip, flick transition to the last front clip and then down another hump.

No lie the track was like an ocean of concrete waves lol, but didnt really feel bumpy like was expected.

In the "Podcast" section select in the drop down bar that says "Last Month" and select "Beginning" then click show threads.

Back
Top Bottom