The Orlando Drift Coalition - A step in the right Direction!!!!

DrumFunKen

Back from fishing!
Driver
The Orlando Drift Coalition is an alliance formed by key figures in the Orlando Drifting community. We are a non-profit organization. Our goal is to unite everyone who has an interest in our sport to help it grow locally, and show that we are a positive influence in the community.

2006 was full of all sorts of Drama between alot of people. As a result of that, Orlando didn't evolve like it should have. In order for us to grow in the right direction we need to come together as a whole. It's often said that "Many hands make light work of heavy problems". Thats what we are about.

The Senior Council is made up of.
1. Josh Baker
2. JT Oliver
3. Robert Duerscheidt
4. Mike Palmer
5. Enjuku Jason
6. Travis Jordan
7. Not yet decided upon
8. Not yet decided upon
9. Not yet decided upon
10. Not yet decided upon

Our Goals:
1. Unify local drifters

2. Stop the negativity(drama) within our local scene.

3. Welcome new drifters, with open arms no more flaming the newer guys, or people who instigate negativity, that only discourages them away from us and we are 1 less person stronger.

4. Establish Local Event Format.

5. Establish New Venues

6. Gain Public support of Drifting through media and public relations

7. Monthly meetings for discussion of any relating topics.

The senior council is a democracy. All agenda's will be voted on. No one member has any more power then the others. We are not out to make money, only to further the sport locally.

more to be added after the first meeting is held.

The point of all this is to bring us all together so we can make things happen to better our sport locally.

We hope all of you are willing to come together with us as well.

If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to post them, but we ask you to please keep the negativity away.

Sincerely,
The Orlando Drift Coalition
ODC@orlandodriftcoalition.org
http://www.orlandodriftcoalition.org

Look out SFL. We're coming back strong!!!

Look's good. Glad to see the Orlando guys banding together. I hope that in time this will benefit FL as a whole. Then there will be no need for the term "Florida Fail" anymore.

"florida fai" terml will only be dropped if floridadrift.com is closed and its dick members shipped off to russia's freezing winter forest, to starve and die among themselves, and there names never mentioned again! then and only then, shall the phase "florida Fail" be lifted off our shoulders and destroyed!!!!!!!!!!11

drftns14 said:
"florida fai" terml will only be dropped if floridadrift.com is closed and its dick members shipped off to russia's freezing winter forest, to starve and die among themselves, and there names never mentioned again! then and only then, shall the phase "florida Fail" be lifted off our shoulders and destroyed!!!!!!!!!!11

No more negative thinking like that please. Everyone deserve's a second chance. We are working on making Floridadrift a more community friendly forum. It will take the work of everyone to make that happen though. So please stay positive!

i am down all the way. Rob you know you got all our support. i wouldnt mind going to orlando. i would go up there to drift and show my support ;). so count me in for anything i can help with.

i say we elect josh^ (pole-positon) part of the coalition!!!!!!! all in favior?
I+1

DrumFunKen said:
"Many hands make light work of heavy problems".

APPLAUSE.

I think my hands are full enough but I gotta sacrifice a few things which I cannot mention. hehe... Anything good I've done will be done again, Anything I haven't done is sure to be on the way.

You guys will need a liason to the SFL branch hint hint

suaknee said:
APPLAUSE.

I think my hands are full enough but I gotta sacrifice a few things which I cannot mention. hehe... Anything good I've done will be done again, Anything I haven't done is sure to be on the way.

You guys will need a liason to the SFL branch hint hint

that didnt work out so hot last time...

Rob do ur thing man

so does that mean you are back on FloridaDrift? cause i think 1/2 the people on there are cool and 1/2 are dicks, and 1/2 of the 1/2 that are dicks are cool in person...so it wont take much to turn that forum around from where it was headed. :cool:

and im down like a bottle o' crown...

I'll support whatever they do positive, and I'm willing to give it a chance, but as far as being on the boards and contributing regularly it'll be here. I like all you guys on SFLDrifters. *ters up*..... Sniffle....

Back
Top Bottom