the official 7/31 teaser "one last slide"

kwkouki

YOUS TROLLIN!
Driver
Here it is boys, Genki Style presents

ONE LAST SLIDE!!!

If you do not see your car here, dont worry, this is only the trailor and we couldnt fit everybody in there. For all who asked to have their names mentioned you are in there.

My server is being kinda jumpy, but it downloads on my side. Let me know if you all have problems and I will do my best to fix it quickly. PLEASE do not link this outside of this forum. The only person who has permission to do so, is Ter-Tech *and they are hosting seperately*

Enjoy, and post some feedback
Kouki & LowRisks "Genki Style"

Last edited:
is it only half the video??? for some reason it stops at one80essex

hmmm well i redownloaded it twice and watched it like 10 times already and its still doing the same thing, might just be my comp though. maybe the other members wont have that same problem!!

:edit: ok will do!!!

Id just like to say that RPS has been waiting longer than anyone, hes not even in this cut. I promised him a spot in it, and my computer kept giving me hell anytime I tryed to get him in the video, thats why this one is so short. I have to re-do my computer some time next week, till then keep whatching and waiting.

Raw footage of just yourself?
I could do that, but youd have to wait till like next event to get it, or next time im up that way.

Some peeps are swoopin in on our territory.
lol its cool. Nice stuff boys.

I will burn you the raw footage on CD. I might be coming up anyway to pick up some stuff. I will meet you like halfway or summin

awesome vide mang.. way to point everyone out and all that very nice

i had it up on myspace but then everyone started posting it up on theres which was killing tjs bandwith...if someone else can host it up then we will see about it....oh **** see if samuraifiles.com will host it!!!

Which 240 were you? You 240 drivers are just -x- Honda Civic drivers......you and your cults! :D J/k I want a 240 now :) Always have too.

Back
Top Bottom