the good old days

i was just looking in my pik profile and i found this piks for the good old days, this was the very best meet we ever had (i think)who remembers this
P1010004.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010019.jpg

haha^ very tru....theres older pics though when the forum was well before the forum...around 6-8 people? bladder im sure has the pics.

lol i have the 1st original sfld pics. here it is to the oldskool. ME benji and dudocius. No one more no one less. No drama No site No fights Just friends and drift...
3.jpg

damn sum old skool pics.I remembr when we had that huge meet.it was when i met most u guys.and yea only lik 6 poeple drifted there..lolol

Yeah those are all my old pics. I remember those days.... good stuff. I definetly miss some stuff from back then but there's a lot that has improved since then.

ienjoydrifting said:
P1010019.jpg

.........................................................................^ thats me in the purple pants!

haha holy old school batman...thats me in teh yellow shirt in teh middle behind chelsea

green_machine said:
dude, all I know is last weeks meet was sick!!! who ever was there knows what I mean!!!
yeah last meet was beyond sick! so many people i lost count!

and yeah i remember that pic of everyone that was my 2nd meet, i was driving the jeep back then :cool:

i could never go to the meets it was too ****ing far away just to go see you assholes i got better thing to do

SARU doesnt even show his face anymor.strange.those were diffinitly the days when zak was donut king..lol..btw where dii al those cool 350z owners go?hehe

Saru is in the Coast Guard now.. I think he was stationed in Cali or something don't remember I talked to him the other day

bro theres only 6 people who really drift on this forum. if that everyone that can dosnt post on this b.s.

i dunno man. most people that actually post dont slide, or should i say have a diff to slide with. they all rock out open and pretend

Back
Top Bottom