Thanks from Moroso

anthonyvop

Spectator
On behalf of the Management and staff of Moroso Motorsports Park I want to thank all who made Saturday's event the best drifting event yet.

Harri.....You rock.
Murray's Speed and Custom. Thanks for finally getting it.
Sfldrifters......Thanks for your support.

See you guys in November.

from spoolupracing we all greatly appreciate you for letting us enjoy a great day of drifting. Thank You very much! looking foward to having many more events there!

Ter-Tech thanks Moroso staff Aaron, Kelly, Tony etc........ and last but not least Sue for believing in us so that we can organize these events at a real race facility.
Thanks to all the volunteers.
Thanks to Race engineering.
Thanks to all the drivers and congratulations to Shant and Ryan make us proud in Nevada.

Sincerely

Harri Tervola

Only negative side was the guys who left their tires for the spoolup guys to clean up, because of your actions they might not be there next time!! so you will make it more difficult for all of us.

Ter-Tech said:
Only negative side was the guys who left their tires for the spoolup guys to clean up, because of your actions they might not be there next time!! so you will make it more difficult for all of us.

That's fucked up. It's not that hard to take the tires back home and dispose of them yourselves. I hope we get to run Moroso again, because 3 runs on that road course was just not enough to satisfy me, even though I crashed, I want more, and I want to be even crazier.

i wanan say thanx to moroso and ter-tech! it was an awsome event!!! i just didnt c it fair dat skidpad ppl also had to pay $100 from wat i herd... buts its my opinion.

^ yeah the skidpad did seem a bit expensive at first to me as well, but then again it was almost all day long and you only had to wait maybe 2-3 minutes before you on the skidpad again. Im definitely signing up and bringing out the Z for the next skidpad event. cant wait! great event you guys lots of fun even in the insane heat :bigthumbu

honestly, I had fun on the runs I hit the skidpad for fun. skidpad track time = to the time you get on the main track minus the comp. so if you figure whoever you are good or bad, you are paying for track time. Try to find better track time for cheaper down here. if you do TELL ME :p

Now on topic;

Moroso, Thank you guys for making this amazing track available for us. allowing ter-tech to host these kick ass events. This event was by far the best one I've attended ever.

Harri + Ter-Tech, Thank you guys again for making it happen and holding the scene down south.

Drift411, thanks to you guys, South Florida drivers are making it out. Showing what SFL is about.

volunteers, love you guys.

Last edited:
thanks you harri and moroso, we couldn't of done it without u guys.... i had a blast, and ryan and i are def. going to show the west coast whats up!!!

Fairlady280z said:
^ yesterday, sunday...wait...i saw your EP there :confused:

Yep I was there. :bigthumbu . I was the guy with the large canon lens, gray Sparco tee, camo bag, Old ass oakleys, and my truly bad ass Neuman Hans racing hat :laugh:

God I am drunk. :ugh:

Last edited:
From Team Aero-K.....Thank you Anthony for giving us the oppurtunity to shine at your track once more. Thank you to all that helped out, Spool up did their best to keep tires changed...and who ever didn't pick up their tires will get a bitch smack next time from Team Aero-K...these guys help out and you need to get rid of your own tires...I know i picked up 6 tires that my bro had used up...if u need help getting rid of some, let me know bro...i will bee happy to help out!

On behalf of Drift411 and the Kumho Tire ProAm Series...... HUGE thanks to everyone involved; especially Harri/Ter-Tech, Moroso, Hachi Bill, and of course the drivers! It was truly a pleasure working with all of you.

jdm ae86t said:
You sir, are a beastly driver. One of the top 5 that day.

haha thanks! Yeah it was kinda sad qualifying 3rd then not being able to compete, but I'll definitely be ready next time.
Great job to you getting around that track with no power!

thanks to everybody who made it possible: Moroso, tertech (big balls harri), drift 411, proAm, Sfldrifters, myculture, spoolup racing for the tire changer, and all the drivers you all rocked.... and the expectators for the support... SFLdrifters live radio FTMFW

fc3sbmx said:
haha thanks! Yeah it was kinda sad qualifying 3rd then not being able to compete, but I'll definitely be ready next time.
Great job to you getting around that track with no power!

Thanks, I actually qualified 14th. lol. I have only done 3 runs on that course, and I already qualified in the top 16. I am so proud of that.

On another note..... I can't believe how much of an asshole I am. I completely forgot to thank everyone who pulled my fender back out so I can drive home after my crash. You guys rock! This is the family that SFLDrifters is. Helping each other out. You guys are the best!!!!!!!! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom