Sunroof

KiNgFp

yo man today on the worse day ever, i decided to roll back my sunroof and now it wont fuckin close... AND IT WONT STOP RAINING!!!!!!!!

what do i do?

Duct tape that bitch shut. works like a charm.. had to do that as a temporary window with my last coupe when the motor died on me. i used clear tape so i could see out of it :D

lol stand out in the rain wit duct tape... i got a towel over it now... but that shits gonna like get soaked and the drip into the car...

i need to get a new sunroof? or did you fix it?

if you take out the area where the light and switch for the sunroof , there should be a way to wind the sunroof back... My friend told me this and I havent confirm it on a 240sx.. I think your motor is shot not your sunroof.

Im in need of a sunroof cause it has rust underneath the metal so its barely closes..

good luck

Find out where the motor is, and bang it with a screw driver(something hard), It should make it close. Then... But a new motor??

It works for window motors soo I think it would work for a sunroof.

well the roof stoped working after i got into an accident, so i think like one side isnt pulling, the motor actually works. i know i rolled it all the way back, and now that i try to roll it back forward, one side wants to go back, but the otherside is like jammed. even when i try pulling it with my hands it wont go back forward. i took off the dome light and headliner but still couldnt pull it back...

i kno on all other cars i have worked on theres a spot where you can crank it manually. i know the s13 seat belts have a spot to crank them manually with a socket i believe.

Back
Top Bottom