street legal drift area in fontana N.C.

bottlefedka

Driver
so on our way to the dragon we encountered many of these signs just before corners
35437_1464495543222_1558517087_31156328_7442930_n.jpg

unfortunetly since the wifey was in the car.........and we were on the side of mountains with no guard rails i never did get to slide any corners

haha you all are retarded hahahah its a sign indicating that there are rock slides and to be aware of them duhh

+1 on the shoulda stole it idea

haha you all are retarded hahahah its a sign indicating that there are rock slides and to be aware of them duhh

+1 on the shoulda stole it idea

I'm going to call legal shenanigans on that one. That sign clearly doesn't have the word ROCK anywhere so I say it's open to interpretation. SLIDE AREA you say? Don't mind if I do!

its slidable yes but not legal .....this wasnt on the dragon itself ..it was on us 28 (the moonshiner 28 run) all the cops and traffic are at the dragon so if you have the testicular fortitude or are just plain dumb...you could definately pull it off .
if rachel hadnt been ther i would have slid once or twice but for the most part if you go off theyll never find you unless there are witnesses, and im talking anywere from 100 ft to a couple of thousand feet

Yea its for rockslides cuz I use to say the same thing wen I use to go to west virginia cuz they have the same signs n my cousin asked a cop just to ask n he said its for a rocks n also those r the spots that r realy bad wen it snows n the road turns to ice

Back
Top Bottom