Sr20 slight knock

2slow4u

Ok well here's what the motor has sr20 blacktop with nismo 550 injectors greddy intake manifold. Stock t25 with 2871r internals running 15 psi tuned on a apexi Neo the car knocks sometimes and only between 2000 and 3500 rpm and then goes away and once the boost builds up the noise goes away any ideas what it could be

^my best guess using scientific deduction is there's actually a japanese gnome that came with the motor in ur engine bay knocking on your firewall trying to tell you to hit boost already because he's tired of waiting. thats my .02 anyways.

Last edited:
well there have it, its unanimous. now go tell him gozilla has come back for revenge so he can run back home to protect his homeland.

ya but 15psi on your motor was fine, maybe not on his. plus your sr ran good while you had it, but it blew not too long after you sold it did it not?
it would also depend on his tune, A/F, all that shit

ya but 15psi on a t25 isnt quite the same as 15psi on a t28, plus, even though your sr ran good while you had it, it blew not too long after you sold it
it would also depend on his tune, A/F, all that shit

cuz the kid wired the radiator fans backwards so the didnt blow they pushed and it overheated and blew the headgasket

oh ya thats right

well 14 sometimes spiking 15 is fine on my motor too, im just saying it could be the start of a big boom

Last edited:
Well my wastegates set to 12 psi and it spikes 14 15 psi I'm running rather rich right now so it didn't lean out

Back
Top Bottom