sr20 or rb20?

im new to 240sx,wanting to kno whats better,wanting to buy a 240 soon as well,and i was just wondering what engine is better: sr20 or rb20?

actually i heard the rb head on the sr.... but i guess i was wrong... or just CRAZY FOR LIKING SUPERCHARGER LAG!

Sweet lord, why is this in media?!?!?!??~!?!?!?!?!?!?!

werd.jpg

you guys are so nice to new people, then you wonder why the meets keep geting smaller and smaller

give the guy some legit answers he just wants to learn hes not trying to be a dick or start shit hes just thinking drifting is cool just all of us do

the meets are getting smaller and smaller because we ruined all the spots by going there way to much and now no one comes out cuz they dont want to get cought, im not trying to say that those couple months werent awesome tho. definately woth it

what u say is true ,and we all had to start somewhere, but the srb20det really is an amazing motor...jk

^ lols yea back when i first started those meets were the fucking shit!!!!

but no realy i do think we as a forum should try to be more forgiving for the new kids, i say lets help and direct the new people instead of pooking jokes. lets just tellem what to do so that we got new guys out thier keeping the faith :) i dont see nothing but good coming if we all do that

^ lols yea back when i first started those meets were the fucking shit!!!!

but no realy i do think we as a forum should try to be more forgiving for the new kids, i say lets help and direct the new people instead of pooking jokes. lets just tellem what to do so that we got new guys out thier keeping the faith :) i dont see nothing but good coming if we all do that

all i have to say is GOOGLE!!!!!!

i say if your gunna go rb do a 25 and up... no 20, get the sr over the rb20...

Newbs shouldn't be asking questions like these the first thing u should do is search that's what the web is for damn nig ***** **** that ****.

Newbs shouldn't be asking questions like these the first thing u should do is search that's what the web is for damn nig ***** **** that ****.

i agree with j bird... there is nothing wrong with asking around but when it comes to the ageless questions its kinda ridiculous, and i think we all went through it!

its a way to weed out the wannabees/posers and the true fans, and dedicated drivers...

Last edited:
i will agree with that my friend, but no worries i know matt ill fillem in on the questions. ill bring him along next time we all go out and slide hes a cool dude

Back
Top Bottom