So Nick Hogan drives a 350z now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinFINN

Fox! Do a barrel roll!
Driver
I never heard about this until just now when I was checking out some Nopi rules...
1185982617.jpg

^^ That's what I was figuring. That Mopar got tired of him wrecking their Vipers and just dropped him.

maybe he just likes 350Zs?
c'mon, give him a break, he only wrecked like 2 vipers..
right? meh, i dont pay attention to that guy.

aznHIGHclass said:
maybe he just likes 350Zs?
c'mon, give him a break, he only wrecked like 2 vipers..
right? meh, i dont pay attention to that guy.

yeaa....i don't think that's the case.

I hate 350z's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The seating is all weird to far foward and you feel like you got angle and you don't

FlyinFINN said:
yeaa....i don't think that's the case.

well from what I heard yea he likes the 350z. He drove blakes and loved it more than the viper.

FallenAngel said:
must be nice to get dumped and picked up by another company right away

Well it's not like he can drive or anything... :rolleyes:

Give the guy a break...he does a lot for drifting...and he genuinely likes it...

If you had a lot of money you'd be doing the same thing...

And no, I'm not sucking his e-cock...just looking at things from a neutral standpoint.

Well I was just wondering if anyone heard anything about it. Since hes no longer with Mopar.

David A said:
Well it's not like he can drive or anything... :rolleyes:

Give the guy a break...he does a lot for drifting...and he genuinely likes it...

If you had a lot of money you'd be doing the same thing...

And no, I'm not sucking his e-cock...just looking at things from a neutral standpoint.

if I had stupid amounts of $$ I'll be traveling and trying all forms of motorsports in every country I can think of. and I would learn how to slide on a local level and work my way to the pros. but that's just me.

I'm not hating on nick. shit more power to him... I'm just saying that it must be nice to be able to wreck 2 vipers and be like... ok I'm getting a 350 now.

Nick is one of the only drivers who clutch kicks in to the entry. Just like me. I could start naming 50 other drivers in NOPI who dont have the balls to do it, so he has my respect, he is only 16 and is lucky to have all the opportunities he has. If I was him I would take full advantage of his status, just like everyone here would. Plus he is bringing drifting more name with his media deals so in the end it benefits everyone on this forum, so instead of bitching and fucking with him give him some support. He did come in 3rd place at the last event, so it cant be just luck.

Ter-Tech said:
Nick is one of the only drivers who clutch kicks in to the entry. Just like me. I could start naming 50 other drivers in NOPI who dont have the balls to do it, so he has my respect, he is only 16 and is lucky to have all the opportunities he has. If I was him I would take full advantage of his status, just like everyone here would. Plus he is bringing drifting more name with his media deals so in the end it benefits everyone on this forum, so instead of bitching and fucking with him give him some support. He did come in 3rd place at the last event, so it cant be just luck.
well put :bigthumbu

Nice, I definitely like seeing more Nissans out there, thats for sure...and if another Viper gets off the circuit and a Nissan replaces it, even better. Make us look good Nick, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom