so, i want to import a silvia

Doing it yourself is next to impossilbe. Plus the freight will cost more then the car. Save your Pesos and talk to www.Skylineking.com Maybe if you pre pay he will bring you one. Or you can buy one of the S15s on the way soon.

from what i hear registering it in florida is much easier than anywhere else. not to mention it's not like importing a skyline. there is nothing similar to the GTR in the states. the silvia is pretty close to the 240.

z4k said:
Doing it yourself is next to impossilbe. Plus the freight will cost more then the car. Save your Pesos and talk to www.Skylineking.com Maybe if you pre pay he will bring you one. Or you can buy one of the S15s on the way soon.

Excellent, this looks like a good way to go. Just emailed him, I have no problem prepaying. I just hope he can help. :bigthumbu

- thom

got a reply from Skyline King, I thought he'd charge pretty penny, but not this badly.

He is charging the same price for a stock silvia as skyline. Pretty insane, not criticizing the guys work. I'm sure he knows what he is doing. But I found someone else who can import and prep it WAY cheaper.

I wont disclose his contact until I figure out how legit he is though. Maybe a couple of weeks.

- thom

Back
Top Bottom