Skills USA Competition

Elliot G

Spectator
So I know some of you guys are in technical schools here. I was just wondering who is gonna be competing this year. Ill be competing for the first time this year. Thank god its at my school

DAMN i found out yesterday that my competition is 6-7 hours long not including breaks and it starts at 8. Guess i wont be going to work. if i win regionals i go to state in bradenton next month for 3 days

how do you sign up for this?

or is it too late?

its too late now. skills usa is a competiton held nationwide for technical schools only. so unless u go to a technical school u can not compete

congrats! ;] I had the best time at state, im sure you will too

thanx meghz. i wish there would be a drift event at night so i could sneek out and watch. but ill doubt thatll happen

Last edited:
yooo i got second, i knew it was you when i saw your monster truck whip in the parking lot, congrats well be at state together

yooo i got second, i knew it was you when i saw your monster truck whip in the parking lot, congrats well be at state together

hahaha. i guess ill see u in state. if u saw the blue s13 that was my old one.

btw what did u think of our shop?

^ high school/college automotive comp.

not only automotive. the have other things like computers, culinary, finance, motorcycles, cosmo, etc.

Last edited:
cmon man how the fuck does that explain anything seriously

its a car competition?

so what does the automotive competition consist of?

your own cars?

you are given work stations in which you have 15 mins to complete the task at hand. it involves like identifying parts and measuring. plus there is a written portion in which you have to identify the dtc that would show up and some other stuff.

you are given work stations in which you have 15 mins to complete the task at hand. it involves like identifying parts and measuring. plus there is a written portion in which you have to identify the dtc that would show up and some other stuff.

oh ok cool cool

robert morgan?

hahaha. i guess ill see u in state. if u saw the blue s13 that was my old one.

btw what did u think of our shop?

not only automotive. the have other things like computers, culinary, finance, motorcycles, cosmo, etc.

yea they had competitions for things ive never even heard of, i like the setup how all the shops are together facing the inside, the bike shop is pretty sick, i like my shop though with the half a million dollars worth of new toys :D

yea the bike shop is the baby of the school right now. That has financial backing and certification for MMI. We were supposed to get a lot new cars and tools but due to the fact that the motorcycle program was introduced we missed out on the new toys. Its not the nicest shop but we get things done just the way it is.

what school were u from again btw?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom