Skidpad Media.

Roly D Sauce

Bent Rims and Tickets v.1
Staff member
Driver
youtube is being gay as fawk...more later

5005752558_defe3260c5_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww I wanted to see the impact. But def wasn't that bad of a crash, he got lucky on that one. Roly you gonna be at pbir taking video??

it kinda looks like he forgot to steer and brake lol, but i saw it from the bleachers, he locked up the front with bald tires=NO NO

o so i did understeer?? it felt realy wierd in the car, like it only wanted to go that way but it was smooth i didnt feel the tires sliding feeling from understeering.

its all good, i had a fiew good runs and the only real damage was the bumper all the parts i bent are siting in my buddys shop just gata swap it all over

Wasn't MetalRock talking shit about Leo? Lol and then this happens what a great day for Leo lolol.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I don't see in Leo's post where it says anything about Jerry being better or Jackson sucking for such comment to come out of you my little nut rider.

w000000000!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

how the fuck do you wreck at the skid pad?

Like, are you foreal?

/thread

I didn't wreck, I just smashed my car into some stuff, and broke a bunch of shit. Geez!

hey man e thug all you want like i siad before at the end of the day your just a creepy dude that never had any friends and trys to make up for it on a forum full of people just like you

I have no friends nope not at all. It's not like you attended my WPB meet with my buddies and you totaled your first Z with the only water hydrant there LMAO.

Oh and BTW i'm just gonna leave this here for shits n giggles

100_2913.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom