Single turbo 1jz setup ??????

jdmlenlen

Germany meets Japan
Driver
Was just wondering what single turbo setup (size) can I use safely use on a stock 1JZGTE on stock ECU stock everything?

:confused:

like a 62 front and a 68 back should do you good on stock motor...but you need fuel ans atleast an safc to run right..gl

Well... It's one of those cars where you want it to be an everyday driving car but at the same time you want it to be a drift car.. heh.. What I'm looking for is something that is capable of doing up to 450hp but kept stock with the stock fuel injectors. When I needed to, up the boost and up the fuel ??????? I should of been more specific....

well you will need bigger injectors if you want to make 450hp you are not doing that on stock ones unless you run secondaries but then thats alot of extra tuning

stock 2J 550cc injectors will drop into the 1J rail without any problems, and will support your 450rwhp goal.

consider a precision 6262 or a 6265 with a .68 rear for drifting, no need for a ball bearing unit since this is a billet wheel and it comes on a little quicker than others.

Back
Top Bottom