should i do this trade.

cody_ettl13

Driver
ok so i have a 1990 240sx coupe with s13 sr20det head with s14 sr20det block,spec clutch,boost controller,intercooler,straight pipe,intake,turbo timer,aeromotive fpr,coilovers,rucas,wheels,gauges,welded diff koyo rad,
and i have been slideing for about a year now on this set up and i like it.

this guy wants to trade me a fc rx7 with

T4 turbo
wastegate
boost controller
aem wideband
auto meter boost and oil pressure gauge
3" pipe straight back with nice pipe
tires
act clutch
spark plug and oil change
2 warbro 255 fuel pumps
microtech standalone ecu*
lowering springs up front.

what should i do..

i wouldnt do it ur sr is way more reliable then the rotary and im with cookies u got way more in suspension and a swapped motor so i say fuck that

the answer is NO

its a rotary. trust me i did the same shit u will wanna kick yourself in the ass.

keep your car.

ok so i have a 1990 240sx coupe with s13 sr20det head with s14 sr20det block,spec clutch,boost controller,intercooler,straight pipe,intake,turbo timer,aeromotive fpr,coilovers,rucas,wheels,gauges,welded diff koyo rad,
and i have been slideing for about a year now on this set up and i like it.

this guy wants to trade me a fc rx7 with

T4 turbo
wastegate
boost controller
aem wideband
auto meter boost and oil pressure gauge
3" pipe straight back with nice pipe
tires
act clutch
spark plug and oil change
2 warbro 255 fuel pumps
microtech standalone ecu*
lowering springs up front.

what should i do..

red

Yeah dude, don't get a rotary. SRs are awesome. They sound awesome, and never break.

i just noticed that "lowering springs up front" part... what the hell is in the back? Rotary's are cool.. if the guy gave you some cash for the trade and you had a daily driver id do it. But if you dont have a daily driver id stick with the sr... I doubt many people on this forum could properly tell you how a rotary even works.. let a lone getting it fixed if its your daily so you can get to work/school that following monday after some weekend drifting..

Yeah man unless u no about rotarys don't get in one plus yeah in just suspension alone u can buy a stock one cuz dats another thing ur not gonna no if its blown unless u take it to get checked out or u no about it but the 6 different idles r pretty cool

wtf??? i've never owned a rotary, but i'm sure half the people commenting are in the same boat. make your own decision, a motor is a motor and if u do the right things for it u'll be fine....

^ do the right things you SHOULD be fine.

had my 7 for 5 years now, mostly street driving, maintain it well and it can last you, but unless you got money to spend because WHEN things break they are $$ at least for me they are. if you like drifting and not really worrying about problems, stick with what you got for now.

I was totally joking. I love the poeple that are like "yo you've got way more in suspension". It's just coilovers and rucas, that ain't nothing. SRs sound like tractors, have the same gay amount of torque, and break just as much as rotaries you jokers.

If you have to make a thread about it though, then you probably shouldn't do it.

OK thank you guy's i think im going to stick with the Sr car i just needed some opinions on this. i really don't know anything about 7's and i just wanted something different than my s-chassis you guy's know how that is u break something and you say fuck it. well that's what I'm doing.

Back
Top Bottom