Sfl Bowling Night!!!

Zohan

Driver
As the title states i was talking to some of the members at elliotmacs b-day party/BBQ today and i would really like to get a group to go bowling one of these nights!! would anyone be down for that?

i know this month is really busy with countyline just a week away but i was thinking early May would be enough time for people to make/change plans...

I was thinking of trying to go on May 6th 8:30pm which is on a tuesday.. The place is called Sparez and it is located on University Dr. inbetween Griffin and Stirling rd. The link below gives you the exact directions..

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-*pPDqrf_

This is the website too..
http://www.sparezbowling.com/davie/index.html

Feel free to put in your imput and hopefully we can get this going i think it would be alot of fun!!

Last edited:
ill go just to spectate but i cant bowl worth a dam unless its on the Wii lol. sparez = great chill spot

like i said at the bbq... I'M SO THERE!

I'm always down for these sfldrifters "hang out/meets" specially where we are doing something fun! :D Great Idea David!

But yes, count me in please.

ill go just to spectate but i cant bowl worth a dam unless its on the Wii lol. sparez = great chill spot

its all good man im not anygood eighter... thats why i use the bumpers:D

and meghz sounds good... hopefully we can get nice size group to go i know its gonna be a blast

I'm down... Lets see if we could get in touch with Sparez management and work up a deal on bowling, like how they do sometimes with birthday parties. A certain # of lanes and a designated chill spot just for the people of SFL that are there...

I'm down... Lets see if we could get in touch with Sparez management and work up a deal on bowling, like how they do sometimes with birthday parties. A certain # of lanes and a designated chill spot just for the people of SFL that are there...

great idea i will give them a call when i get outa work tom. Anyone else??

Last edited:
im going to call management today and try to work out like a group buy type of deal i will post when i have confermation

Last edited:
well see when it is and if i get my car done by then but sounds like fun. Im not accurate but i can throw that shit 37mph lol stay breaking shit LMAO

Back
Top Bottom