SEBRING Jan 9 and/or 10

boxmod

Driver
Sebring is holding its open session again. Huge open lot/runway. Be ready to pass a figure 8 test though before getting mroe freedom there. Its not hard though.

Bobby Ore Motorsports Complex
Sebring, Florida. Jan 9th and 10th 2010.
Gates open at 8:00 AM,
Drivers meeting starts at 9:30 AM.
Open drifting begins at 10:00 AM till 5:00 PM, gates close at 6:00 PM.

Beginning and Intermediate / Advanced practice areas.

All day Pass $100.00 per driver, includes one pit crew member.
$50.00 additional driver or $10.00 each additional person/spectator.

They will be there both days just hanging out, show up and drive.

www.bobbyoremotorsports.com for more info.
863-385-1924 OR 305-310-1459

surface is rough and usually get a ton of track time. Your tires will be the limiting factor on how many runs you get.

Bobby is also real cool once really talk to him and he will help you out.

There is a tire mounter if you need, i think its around 5$ a tire but could be wrong. Call them.

hell yea, thats right down the road from me :] 100 is pretty steep though.. i need to get my shit finishedd!

it is a little high but you can do 90mph entry and its open lot so its kind of worth the price.

crap... the daily is gonna end up getting a ton of abuse. Drift events every weekend is back!

haha yep. Should be fun, except I don't really fit in the car with a stock seat and a helmet, but whatever. You guys gonna come up for this?

tight work just put your seat an stuff from ur car like that in the car u should be fine lol.an just for sunday. im not gunna slide i dont have the funds but imma help out sam cuz he said hes gunna slide. just cut the roof then you'll clear. are u gunna go to port charlotte?

Yeah i'll be at port charlotte too. I had to cut the stock seat mounts off the floor of my other car haha, I ain't doin that to this one. I wish it didn't have a sunroof.

Back
Top Bottom