!save me other 240s!I ONLY KNOW SHOW CARS!!!!

Can someone help me find a 240 hang-out or something because I’m starting to dislike the fact that the only 240 I know is really all about the show seen! (That’s cool and all I like it BUT...) I just wanna be more around people that know about drifting and less about show.
Right now, I would be better off around other 240s because I use to have the standard 4-lug 240sx s14 and know I have the SE 240 S14 so all I want to do to this 240 is get it ready for drifting. Before I get started on the SE, I wanted to know what kind of advice other 240 owners would be. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot about drifting and the right products for it but I still want to know what is really being used out there.

get good BRAKES (q45,j30), suspension, t/c rods, if u are leaving the KA get a flywheel, and when you get better get a LSD

why didnt you get into drifting the the base model s14?? what is wrong with 4lug?? :(

POLE-POSITION said:
if i had 5 lug my car would have more power......and those pretty 4 piston calipers.

900$ and you can drive it to your house and take everythingggg you want from it lol

POLE-POSITION said:
if i had 5 lug my car would have more power......and those pretty 4 piston calipers.

See!!! stevens whats wrong with pretty 4piston 300zx TT brakes. You know you want them. If you refuse I will be at your house tomorrow and beat your A$$. But yeah Those calipers are nice and big and there 4pistons not 1 like now. You can also pick up a nice caliper paint kit for 14 dollars man how can you refuse.

Back
Top Bottom