S14chino

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelman167

Spectator
to start i bought a manifold of s14chino 115 dollars via a money order but heres the catch i never got my manifold. i mailed the money order the 27th of october and ill take pic of the receipt. its now the 13th of november and he has just stoped messaging me. he claims he never got it and i know money orders are a bad idea but him bieng a fellow 240 owner i trusted him. now im 115 bucks poorer and still no manifold

that blows man - I hate shady mofos that avoid you like bitches - Paypal is the only way I do business.. get on the bandwagon

That suxs man. I've dealt with him before to. His business transactions sux balls. Sold him a alternator for a dohc ka. He called me saying it doesn't bolt on. Lol!!!! He even put his daddy on the phone to bitch to me. So they both cried about it, so I gave him back his money. S14chino fails hard!!

Sorry u got ripped off!

i dont yet, i only have a atm, im too lazy to go ask for one

The laziness is what got you the in ass. Paypal would return the money within the month, now you your gunna get your money back never.

But at the same time S14Chino is a fucking retard, as showed in Car For Sale thread, and his argument with Paul. You know the address you sent it to go over there and get your shit back, or get your manifold.

-Buriantsu

what company is your money order from? ex. western union, money gram?
i used one from washington mutual

The laziness is what got you the in ass. Paypal would return the money within the month, now you your gunna get your money back never.

But at the same time S14Chino is a fucking retard, as showed in Car For Sale thread, and his argument with Paul. You know the address you sent it to go over there and get your shit back, or get your manifold.

-Buriantsu
true but he lives in pembroke pines and i live in vero
well theres ur problem... Get un-lazy or keep losing money

ur 18 dammit anyone will give you a cc

im making a trip to the bank after work

i vote he gets banned

Last edited:

-Buriantsu

+1

post address.. the wednesday meets are in pembroke pines.. im sure if you offer a reward or compensation to someone theyll go get your part or money... lol

-Buriantsu

first off fuck you asswipe

and to everyone i have not had internet connection due to the fact that i was switching internet companies and its been a headache! second if i gave him my home address and all my information why the fuck would i rip him off?? i havent received any money, money order, or paypal ANYTHING! i have no need to rip anyone off over $100

so stick your brown nose out off this fucking thread and take your head out from pauls ass bitch boy! peace.

wheelman you have been PM'd and once again I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING!!!

That suxs man. I've dealt with him before to. His business transactions sux balls. Sold him a alternator for a dohc ka. He called me saying it doesn't bolt on. Lol!!!! He even put his daddy on the phone to bitch to me. So they both cried about it, so I gave him back his money. S14chino fails hard!!

Sorry u got ripped off!

ummm....lets get the whole story you retard...you sold me the WRONG alternator!! then YOU IGNORED MY CALLS TXT AND MESSAGES FOR WEEKS!!! CUZ YOU COULDNT MAN UP AND SWALLOW $50. SO DNT TLK SHYT!!

Last edited:
no i sold u the correct alternator! its funny how i now gave it to some one that needed it, and well it bolted right up to a dohc ka!!lol plus ur a bitch for having ur dad talk to me little boy!!! not to metion i was nice enough to give u a refund!! suck a cock!

i tried buying a phone from him once.. he was pretty rude from what i remember..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom