s13 headlight problem

b00stdKA

Banned
ok, i have tried everything i know of, i wouldnt be posting if i couldnt find the answers online either, so please dont hit me with the "search bar"/get a silvia front shit.

I can pop my headlights up with the headlight popup switch but when i press it again they wont go down, awhile ago one light used to go down while the other one stayed up. Now neither one will retract unless i manually do it. I have checked my relays and they are good, i have changed out the switch and still nothing, i even took out the piece that turns your headlight beams on/off took it apart and cleaned the connections, when i did that both headlights went down then right back up. tried pushing the button again and im back to square one, they wont go down.

im almost 100% sure its not my motors because if i press the switch in (headlight pop UP) and turn the motor knobs manually once they get about half way down the motor kicks in and they retract and pop right back up so the motors must be good to bring the headlights down right? even if it is for a split second?

tumblr_m1jiwhTvV31qgzsew.jpg
`

im having the same issue since i changed my pass light when i turn the lights on the pass side goes down n light turns on when i turn the lights off the light comes back up but the light stays off.

Back
Top Bottom