S13 Custom Fog Light Concept

Okami

Hashashiyyin
Driver
000_1240 copy.jpg

000_1240 copy.jpg2.jpg

This is only a Photoshop, If anyone remember's my car used to be Burgundy and had similar fog lights implanted in the same vent's, they used to be rectangular and kind of ugly. But anyway, what do you guy's think of this idea?

Ok, here's a picture of my car back in the dayz, check out the fog light's (no photoshop)
Exterior_06.jpg

You did that car wonders by painting it black :) and I think I kind of like the fogs in the vents... thats just me.

I would like to see foglights angled in opposite directions... like 15º to the left and 15º to the right on each respective side. It would brighten up a LOT what's next to you and it'll light up the area that you will be heading when you're sliding. It should be a lot of help for night drifting as you can see what's coming your way.

ZenkiSX said:
You did that car wonders by painting it black :) and I think I kind of like the fogs in the vents... thats just me.

hey, you gotta give props to progressive, without them and their soccer mom drivers, my car would have never been pimped :rolleyes:

i like it, i was thinking of relocating my front signal lights to the bottom one and running fog lights where the signal lights go as my head lights, just have to find some nice powerful fog lights :D

do it dan do it!!! that ish would be hawt!

but yea okami that fog light idea would be nice...especially the yellow fog lights!

Back
Top Bottom