rims question

^ nope wont fit too high of an offset, I really wish people would stop posting what they THINK will fit ONLY damn post that you KNOW will fit.

You need a 15mm Front spacer and a 20mm Rear spacer and it will fit perfect.

S13 Slide said:
^ nope wont fit too high of an offset, I really wish people would stop posting what they THINK will fit ONLY damn post that you KNOW will fit.

Dont be an asshole.. just tryin to help

BiG MiKE said:
Dont be an asshole.. just tryin to help

hahahaha....either way, if he likes the wheels, I say buy it....see the fitment. If any modifications needs to be done, ie: fender rolling, wheel spacers. then do the modifications! If ur looking to be lazy and just ask before u buy then may the lord have peace on ur soul...hahahaha I kid. Buy the wheels!!!!!! :bigthumbu

i forgot to mension i have 20mm fenders front and back.
all i want to know is if clears the coilovers or maybe with some spacers.

S13 Slide said:

offset nazi. :laugh:

he was right... chill. now he KNOWS instead of THINKS.

if i put spacers up front does the car vibrate a lot cause someone just told me. has any one experienced this before?

92ka24det said:
if i put spacers up front does the car vibrate a lot cause someone just told me. has any one experienced this before?

if you get hub or lug centric wheel spacers it will not vibrate....... if you run slip ons, yes maybe.

if you have 20mm over fenders front and rear, a 20mm spacer all around would be nice.

Last edited:
well what you should do is sell me them rear fenders so i can fit these goddamn -25's.

and +45 is for like a corvette. to have a 10in. wide wheel and have 2in. of lip is a joke.

if the wheels aint there dont go widebody.

thank me now. or the cars gonna look hella goofy

I was acctually talking to aero K i guess your post came in while i was typing my post but after reading your post im talking to you also.

whats the point of a technical thread if all you imput is your THINKING and not your KNOWING?

ok know you stated you have 20mm wide Frotn and Rear fenders i didnt know they made 20mm rear fenders? there ussually 30-50, anyways i wouldnt run anything under 10 inches wide up frotn and 11 wide in the rear, NO POINT in having a wide body car with 7 inch wide wheels and 215 width tires??

but ither way you have what you want so instead you want 9 to be at -5 offset and 10 wide and the rear at +5 offset.

or honestly go 10 incheas wide front and rear with +10 offset front and +5 offset in the rear.

ok im getting the rims for a good price. thanks for your imput but all i wanted to know is if they fit right, even with some modifications like spacers, etc. Used rims are really hard to find the exact way u want them and i don't want to spend $3000 pluson brand new ones. These rims that im looking at are really nice and they have a 4 1/2in lip in the back and 3in up front, i know that if they fit they'll look pretty nice on my car and thats all i was asking.

^ yes they will fit with spacers!! the biggest spacers i have seen are 30mm just get those alla around.

BTW where did you get the 20mm rear fenders?

S13 Slide said:
BTW where did you get the 20mm rear fenders?
20mm rear over fenders? I've seen them on www.raceonusa.com , ebay, I think GPSports makes 20mm or Origin.........I think it's Origin. I may be wrong. But for sure raceonusGAY has 20mm rears.

rwdrift said:
Whenever possible, buy wheels that do not have to be flush by spacers.
Not really. Personally I think 15mm spacers to achieve a flush fitment is fine.

This will help tremendously. Just compare your stock setup to what you want to buy.

It helped me determine a lot of tough choices.

Offset calculator:
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Tire sizing calculator:
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

IF you use spacers, get hubcentric/wheelcentric or at the least get some hubcentric rings.
Extended studs are also a must if you want to do things safe when going beyond 10-15mm.

Trust me, I have been there and done that with wheels.... my car has been a wheel whore LOL

92ka24det said:
i don't want to spend $3000 pluson brand new ones.

I paid $550 with tires for mine which have 3" lip all around, flush with NO spacer... AND in 4x100 pattern (which is for fwds only, except e30s and Miatas).

Now you're telling me you can't find a good deal in 114.3 with nice offset? American Racing makes dime a dozen pick up truck wheels with stupid low offsets and they bolt right on to 240s.

Back
Top Bottom