rhd dash wiring

Can someone help me with the wires for my rhd dash plug?I did a rhd conversion on my s13 and im trying to wire up the dash plug for my ka24de but cant find any info on this. ANY help would be much appreciated!! i have a 1998 type x dash harness. i need to know what wire goes to which from the dash plug to the ecu plug.

Last edited:
ok.. i did do that. when i go to turn the car on the temp guage goes to high and fuel guage goes to full. it sounds like it wants to start but doesnt, and do i leave the two big plugs (grey) and (brown) that lead away from the engine harness alone? it would usually connect to the body harness on the lhd.

cuz im on a budget, and building a ka-t (UNDERDOG)!!! if you can help me out with some tips to get my car running and not being a smart ass with my questions, id greatly appreciate it! ;)

ok thanks and get off my thread. i can care less of what little comments you got to throw in all posts! especially my rhd with a KA24DE! yes i said it!. and i know what i have.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

and proud of it

just reverse a sr swap guide
ur rhd so now ur putting a ka in it
so its reverse of the sr swap

Back
Top Bottom