Rewiring.. Some help on plugs..

Hey guys I have a 1990 240sx body with a 1995 KA24DE swap. Im redoing the ECU wiring harness. I ran into a few plugs/connectors that were just hanging and not connected to anything. Need help on figuring out what these are supposed to be plugged into/ what they are for. Im dealing with a lot of chopped off wires so I can't trace these back to the ECU. These are from the firewall up (towards the ECU):

1.)

ecceed6e.jpg

2.)

4b7572fb.jpg

3.)

a3db721a.jpg

4.)

da8b6b62.jpg

5.) What is this?

6b40ab90.jpg

So far I verified all the wires that are connected to the ECU already and in the below pinout I circled all the wires comming from the ECU that weren't connected to anything.. just hacked off.

0ee7a6b6.jpg

^Pic doesn't have full description of each pin but I do have the sheet to look off of.

Any help please. Right now just need to know where the plugs i posted pics of are supposed to go.. Thanks!!

Looks like you have done a lot of work on the harness . Change distributor buy s13 ka harness and call it a day

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

And if you can show the list and name of those numbers from that same sheet you have . It will help us out

^Thanks. Im trying to save it instead of just getting a new harness. I like the learning experience. From the firewall to the engine bay is untouched... its just from the firewall towards the ECU that I need to fix. Main thing is finding out whats those plugs go to. I traced the wires coming from them and they aren't connected to the ecu. I'll take a pic of thefull sheet when i get back home.

1 appears to be for head unit.

bring it on down tomorrow! or i may have mine running later tonight and friday i have off. lmk your schedule.

welcome!

1 appears to be for head unit.

bring it on down tomorrow! or i may have mine running later tonight and friday i have off. lmk your schedule.

welcome!

Brian? lol. Umm... The harness is in my garage.. car is in the driveway. lol. Or i can just bring over the harness.

Today and Friday I have class till 12:20 in Boca and then work 4-9. Friday after work I have to meet up with someone tho for some lights im selling.

Brian? lol. Umm... The harness is in my garage.. car is in the driveway. lol. Or i can just bring over the harness.

Today and Friday I have class till 12:20 in Boca and then work 4-9. Friday after work I have to meet up with someone tho for some lights im selling.

yup. bring the harness to class tomorrow and come over to the garage after class. unless i can get my car up and running prior.

it turns out you bought the car from the guy i bought mine from's room mate. apparently it turned on for a second and died. i would even look into a new ecu and harness. see if you know anyone with an obdII ecu/harness and try that.

Brian, Just found out im gonna pick up the seats tomorrow. lmk whenever ur done or if u wanna meet up tonight.

This is the full sheet... Red circles in the picture are wires that aren't connected to anything and the red squares down in the table are where there are no pins in that spot. Only ones im worried about here are the Intake air temp and TPS signal.

c9315fce.jpg

check all the fuses on this as well. i'll be at the garage all night tonight finishing this up. lmk or come over as well. bring everything!!

Ok I guess its pointless to keep going with trying to rewire this freakin harness. I can't find out where 2 plugs go to or the pinouts for 4 plugs so I guess its time to put it down.

**I Need a new harness!!! help finding one please!! Chassis is a 1990, motor and ECU are from a 1995.

You could put a s13 lower intake manifold and s14 upper to get rid of a lot of the emissions, and get a s13 dizzy and ignition coil. And then use the s13 harness and Ecu. I got parts if you need it. I got Ecu, dizzy with wires, and lower intake mani. Lmk I usually go to the Boca meet.

Back
Top Bottom