Registering a car w/o insurance?

ZenkiS14

Luis R.
Driver
I have to register my 240 but I am not going to drive it on the street. Is there anyway I can register it without insurance?

Last edited:
no inorder for it to be registered it must be insured. why do you want to register it if your not gonna drive it on the street

Thanks for the responses. I guess I ill have to just damn insurance.

I have to register the car because if I don't they are going to suspend the license of the person I bought it off.

Yeah I do just want to track it.

I bought the car but still haven't registered it under my name. The person I bought it from told me they sent him a letter saying that they will suspend his license if he doesn't insure the car which is impossible cause the car now mine.

So that's the reason why I have to register it under my name.

Yeah I do just want to track it.

I bought the car but still haven't registered it under my name. The person I bought it from told me they sent him a letter saying that they will suspend his license if he doesn't insure the car which is impossible cause the car now mine.

So that's the reason why I have to register it under my name.

as long as the title is in your name it cant effect him at all so im calling shananigans on that letter

If you want to register it without insurance, the one place I always went was the tag agency on Flagler and 109th Ave. They never asked for my insurance.

i remember someone on SFL told me they got insurance for a month then just later said fuck the insurance but kept the car registered and then everytime when he had to renew he just told them he had insurance.

ya you can transfer it to your name without insurance and i never take the bill of sale
i just give them the signed title and they mail you the title
it cost like 30 bucks then the tax on what you paid for the car

as long as you dont have a tag on the car .you can register it and no need for insurance. i have 3 cars register to me and none with insurance ! even my 240 has no insurance neither tag .. but if you want to keep the tag(in case is personalize) you need to put insurance to register or give the tag to the local tag agency for a refund of 100 dollars

Back
Top Bottom